To be the State’s peak real estate organisation universally recognised for its leadership in the profession and its relevance to real estate practitioners, governments and the community.
: Fulfilling our obligation of building a better, stronger and more durable organisation for future generations, protecting the REIQ brand, and promoting property investment.
: Attracting, developing and retaining the best talent for our business, challenging our people, demonstrating a positive attitude, agility and fostering a collaborative and mutually supportive environment to achieve a financially stable and strategically driven organisation.
Member Value Creation
: Enabling members to become high-performance businesses and creating long-term relationships with them by being responsive and relevant and by consistently delivering valuable services that engage members and assist them in running their businesses.
Respect for the Individual
: Valuing diversity and unique contributions, fostering a trusting, open and inclusive environment and treating each person with dignity and respect.
: Being ethically unyielding and honest and inspiring trust by saying what we mean, matching our behaviors to our words and taking responsibility for our actions.
The REIQ will be by 2017
- Seen as a partner of choice by its members, the first point of call for assistance, advice and guidance
- Provide relevant services to all segments of the real estate profession
- Have a wide range of strategic partnerships with other organisations and individuals in order to provide benefits to members and create a more efficient Institute
- The first point of call for all consumers on real estate matters
- Will be to all levels of government the preferred and most recognised voice on matters of real estate
- Will have a mature governance model and systems
- A leader in a new national structure of Real Estate Institutes
- Developing a wide range of value add services to all categories of members
- Developing a member focused resource rich web presence
- Moving REIQ awards to a consumer based nomination system
- Developing a governance model
- Improving the board director review process
- Improving the integrity of our research
- Developing a higher profile within the general community and ensuring all services are branded consistently REIQ
- Actively Participating in the national discussion on the federation model
- Developing government lobbying approach that actively involves the members