Supporting new real estate professionals to reach their goals
What is it?
A free 12 month program for REIQ Individual Members in the first year of their real estate career. Kickstart includes access to:
- Quarterly training sessions
- Mentor mail – ideas, news and advice straight to your inbox
- Closed Facebook group for peer discussion and support
- REIQ trainers for ongoing support and mentoring
How can I join Kickstart?
You’ll need to:
- Be an REIQ Individual Member (Not yet a member? Join here as an Individual if you have a registration certificate, or here if you have a full Licence
- Have completed your real estate Registration or Licensing course within the last 12 months
Got questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our next session!
Join us from 9am - 1pm on 21 June 2018 to hear from a fantastic line up of speakers.
Jet Xavier - 10 Things new agents need to know | 9 Truths about success in real estate
Penny Tarrant - Guide to finding a great employer
with Marie Williams facilitatoring the session
Live outside of SEQ?
If you’re in a regional area and can’t travel to Brisbane for the winter session, make sure you’ve joined the REIQ Kickstart Facebook group and watch the live stream on Thursday 21 June. For participants in South East Queensland, we look forward to seeing you on 21 June ready for a 9am kick off! If you have any special dietary requirements, please let me know by return email.
We are sure you’ll find the REIQ Kickstart program a valuable way to grow in your new career within the real estate profession and grow your peer network. If we can help you at any stage, we’re here to help.